Hotel manager recruitment agency - Westland area
Do you want to work in an international company in the Netherlands, Westland? Do you get enthusiastic when working with people, helping them and solving problems on a daily basis? Come and work as a hotel manager at NL Jobs in of our hotels in Westland area! We have a challenging job for you!
NL Jobs mediates labor migrants from (Eastern) Europe for functions in horticulture, packaging and logistics.
Due to our growth and the ambitions of our organization, we are currently looking for 4 suitable candidates for the following position:
Hoek van Holland or Maasdijk
What is it like to work at NL Jobs?
You will be working at the heart of Westland, in a company with hard working people, who do like to joke around from time to time. Your workplace one of the hotels NL Jobs is exploiting to house their temporary workers , where you will also stay. This will be your ‘ home’. There is a bigger team of hotel managers in this region which you will be part off and work together with when necessary.
The hotel manager is the first point of contact for the temporary workers who live in the hotel. He ensures that new residents and visitors are received and registered and are informed about the rules. The hotel manager is also responsible for ensuring that the hotel, the rooms and the area surrounding the hotel are in a clean and safe condition.
What do we expect from you?
- Welcoming new temporary workers and residents checking in and out
- Issuing and registering room keys and access tags
- Guarding the hotel (24-hour surveillance)
- Receiving of visitors and registration, explain the hotel rules
- Checking rooms (at least 1x a week and upon departure) for safety, hygiene, defects and general appearance in accordance with SNF standard.
- Keep in touch with the neighbors of the hotel (to maintain a good relation), check regularly whether everything is going satisfactorily and participate in neighborhood prevention
- Keeping the hotel and surroundings are tidy and clean
- Assisting temporary workers in emergency situations and intervening in the event of conflicts between temporary workers and/or local residents
- Awareness of the fire alarm system, keep an eye on camara images and manage the hotel telephone
- Absenteeism checks in the room (after temporary workers report sick)
- Accepting mail/parcels and distributing them to temporary workers
- Arrange evacuation drills (small)
- Execute simple technical repairs, such as replacing lamps or batteries
- Report damage and technical defects of housing to the real estate department according to the reporting procedure and a copy to the Service
- Keeping the night register up-to-date on a daily basis and meeting the external reporting requirements
Our ideal candidate
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- In possession of driving license B
- You speak English and Polish or Romanian
- Good knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
- Being in possession of a BMI (Fire Report Installation) certificate or willingness to obtain this
- Be in possession of a BHV (BedrijfsHulpVerlener) certificate or willingness to obtain this
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, stress resistant, problem solving
- Providing services
- A dynamic job, in an international organization, where you can take your own initiatives
- A close, driven and pleasant team to work with
- Regular team activities or company events
- A collective pension-plan
- A health bonus
Interested? Or would you like more information about this vacancy, please contact us via the details below. We would like to receive a motivation letter and an attached CV.