Maasvlakte, The Netherlands
Your work consists of loading and unloading trucks, storing in the warehouse and a quality check. You are also willing to carry out other work in the warehouse if necessary. Employment at least 12 weeks.
After NL Jobs received your application you will be invited by phone for an appointment at one of the recruitment offices. Whenever the distance to the office is to far, the meeting will be arranged via Skype. During the meeting NL Jobs will explain the actual offer. After that together NL Jobs will plan the your trip and stay to the Netherlands.
- You speak English
- You are motivated to stay for a longer period of time (at least 12 weeks)
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate
- You are in possession of a VOG (declaration of good behavior)
- You are flexible
- Driving license is an advantage (the fee for driving our car is € 2 per day)
We pay weekly wages, this company works with shifts.
- € 10,18 per hour (18+ years)
- Team bonus 15%
- Housing costs, € 95.00 per week
- Health insurance, € 23.60 per week
- Transport from house to work, free, arranged by NL Jobs