- Middenmeer (NL)UnknownUnknown
- 36-40 hours per week
Once the first bunches have been harvested, about 1 bunch per plant will be harvested every week during the life cycle of the plant. The harvesters walk with carts full of tomatoes past the tomato plants where the ripe clusters of the plant are cut. Employment at least 12 weeks.
Some of the activities that come with the cultivation of tomatoes:
- Leaf cutting: When the bunch starts to colour, the leaf is cut away around the cluster.
- Pruning: A tomato plant can make long bunches with tomatoes. Although this could be commercially interesting, it is decided to leave only a certain number of fruits on the bunch. This means that the plant does not have to put too much energy into making all tomatoes ripe. In this way, the remaining tomatoes get much more flavour and produce beautiful uniform bunches.
You are also willing to carry out other horticultural activities if necessary.
- You are motivated to stay for a longer period of time (at least 12 weeks);
- You are driven, this company works with targets;
- You want to make plenty of hours;
- Driving license is an advantage (the fee for driving our car is € 2 per day).
- € 6.84 (18), € 7.86 (19), € 8.84 (20) or € 9.82 per hour (21+ years)
- In case of good norms, substantial bonuses can be earned.
- Housing costs, € 95.00 per week
- Health insurance, € 23.60 per week
- Transport from house to work, free, arranged by NL Jobs