Tomato packaging sorting
- Maasdijk (NL)UnknownUnknown
- 36-40 hours per week
Carry out packing, sorting, weighing and labelling activities of tomatoes. Employment at least 12 weeks.
- Lifting and moving materials, crates, boxes or crop up to approx. 5 kg;
- Turning back and reaching when packing and stacking it on the pallets;
- Occasionally work or stay in rooms with relatively high humidity and temperatures.
- You are motivated to stay for a longer period of time (at least 12 weeks);
- You are able to stand on your legs for a whole working day;
- You are driven, this company works with targets;
- You want to make plenty of hours;
- Driving license is an advantage (the fee for driving our car is € 2 per day).
We pay weekly wages, this company works with shifts. From 02:00 you are entitled to a 15% surcharge. Getting a bonus is possible at the time you get good norms.
- € 9.44 per hour
- Housing costs, € 95.00 per week
- Health insurance, € 23.60 per week
- Transport from house to work, free, arranged by NL Jobs