- Maasdijk (NL)UnknownUnknown
- 40 hours per week
- Relevant education
The Recruitment Coordinator ensures that sufficient suitable candidates are selected for our clients within the set deadlines. He / she is constantly searching with his / her team for candidates within their own network, social media and other channels.
The Recruitment Coordinator ensures that sufficient suitable candidates are selected for our clients within the set deadlines. He / she is constantly searching with his / her team for candidates within their own network, social media and other channels. He / she is also constantly looking for new ways of recruiting and selecting and active with the optimization of the complete candidate journey. The Recruitment Coordinator coordinates the recruitment team of a recruitment country and ensures that set targets and KPIs are achieved. In addition, he / she is in constant contact with the other Recruitment coordinators for the coordination of supply and demand.
Finally, he / she supports the Recruitment Manager with various activities.
Position in the company
Reports to the Recruitment Manager
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate a Dutch team of recruiters at our main Dutch office;
- Daily communicate with Recruitment Manager, Account Managers, Recruitment Coordinators from abroad offices and other inter departments;
- Actively searches for candidates within their own network, social media, job sites and other channels.
- Processing registrations (via the website, email, Facebook and any other channels) of candidates
- Talk to candidates who visit the office and are looking for work (free entry)
- Conduct selection interviews with recruited candidates.
- Processing orders on name (via the customer)
- Processing temporary workers who worked for us before and want to return to work at NL Jobs
- Entering personal data of candidates that is required to make the personnel file of a temporary worker complete
- Contact with other locations (about orders, complaints for temporary workers, candidates who already live in the Netherlands, etc.).
- Calling in references from other employment agencies.
- To be aware of all the wishes and requirements of customers with regard to temporary employees and to search for this information proactively where necessary.
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager with operational tasks and communication with recruitment offices and agents.
- Contribute to the improvement of the entire recruitment process.
- Being present at international quarterly meetings several times a year
- Conduct performance reviews with recruiters within his / her region
- Thinking about the Recruitment strategy of the company
- Managing the Recruitment Marketing activities for his / her region
About the company
- Higher education degree (Human Resources, Psychology, Management) working and thinking level
- Experience in the field of recruitment in the temporary employment sector and labour migrants
- Knowledge of the ABU Collective Labour Agreement for temporary workers
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch language, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Russian, Polish, Romanian languages is a big plus
- Previous work experience with leading a team
- Non “nine to five mentality’’, flexible with working time
- Ability to coordinate teams in different regions NH/WL/ZL and visit our offices
- Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin)
- Knowledge of job sites (Indeed, Google for jobs and other sites)
- Excellent communication skills
- Peoples-person who can quickly estimate the reliability of a temporary worker and whether there is a match between client and candidate
- Entrepreneurial (thinking in terms of opportunities, possibilities and creative solutions)
- Being able to perform well under pressure, stress and within certain deadlines
- Multitasking and problem solving thinking
- Flexible to travel to quarterly meetings few time per year
- A person who ‘leads into battle’ and is able to win the respect of his / her team
- The ability to motivate, develop and assess the members of his / her team
- In possession of Driving license categorify B
We offer a multidimensional position in a young and growing international company. You get a lot of freedom to shape this new function. In addition, we offer good terms of employment and opportunities for personal development within the organization.
If you recognize yourself in the profile above, send your application with motivation letter and CV by e-mail to email@example.com