Do you want to work abroad? Are you ready for change and do you want a better salary? Do you like to work as a polyester worker? Come and start working in the Netherlands now at NL Jobs. Along with more than 2,000 other temporary workers. We offer year-round work, weekly payment and personal support. We also provide housing and transport if necessary.
Full-time (temporary employment contract)
You're going to work in a polyester manufactoring center. You will be teached how to create, adjust and finish polyester products. Mostly the products will be produces for the automotive sector, nautical industry and construction industry, ans sometimes for public transport. Your initial salary per hour is 11,82 and will raise after half a year to 12,09 per hour.
What kind of activities can you expect?
- Manufacturing and finishing polyester products by hand-lay-up method, spray-up method or vacuuming;
- Finishing polyester products by sanding, gluing, filling, polishing, painting, drilling and grinding;
- Multiple different activites focused on the production process.
These are some products you will be working on daily:
* Aerodynamic body parts, interior panels and roof systems;
* Boats, Boat parts and repairs;
* Bridge elements, winds springs and prefab roofs;
* Tram and bus parts (bodywork and interior).
What else can you expect?
We offer good guidance in and next to the workplace, including the opportunity for internal training. You will be part of an international and friendly team and will get the chance to work independantly. You will face good working conditions, with the option to work overtime now and then. You will work on beautiful long-term projects and very diverse working activities.
What to see more?
- You are fit to do physical work
- You are motivated and able to work accurately
- You want to work abroad for a longer period (at least 26 weeks)
- You can communicate in Dutch or English
- Changing working hours are no problem for you
- Having a driver’s license is an advantage
You can earn an extra €3.00 net per day by driving a car of NL jobs
- Having housing in the Netherlands is not necessary
- You do not need your own transport
- No specific certificate is required for this position
- No need for any related experience
Payment € 11,82 per hour (gross)
Working hours 35 to 45 hours a week
Working days 6 days a week
Accommodation € 101.85 per week
Health insurance € 28.14 per week
Travel (commuting) Free, arranged by NL Jobs
The Netherlands - Place to be
What to expect...
The Netherlands is a small country located in the Western part of Europe. It is home to over 17 million people, from countless nationalities. The Netherlands is known for it's tall residents, typical traditions and good working/living conditions. Amsterdam (capital), Rotterdam, The Hague and even smaller cities like Leiden and Volendam are worth visiting. All of these cities are located within one hour travel distance from us! Yearly 20 million tourists visit this little country next to the Northsea. NL Jobs gives you the opportunity to both work and experience all the highlights the Netherlands has to offer. Let's cooperate!