Employee facility support
- Maasdijk (NL)UnknownUnknown
- 40 uur per week
The Employee facility support is the first point of contact for the temporary workers with regard to housing, transport, car changes and refueling. If necessary, he is also present during the arrival of new temporary workers at the NL Jobs office. The main task is to make and keep the temporary workers happy as well as the local residents.
- Checking our housing before a new temporary worker starts using the housing
- Guiding and transporting temporary workers to housing, municipality, bank, general practitioner, dentist, hospital, etc.
- Making appointments for dentist and general practitioner
- Keep in touch with temporary workers (to keep a good relationship) and, if necessary, address their behavior if they do not follow the house rules
- Keep in touch with local residents (to keep a good relationship), regularly check whether everything is going satisfactorily. Participate in neighborhood prevention.
- Assists where necessary with the arrival of new temporary workers in the Netherlands (including weekends)
- Guiding car changes
- Guiding refueling, visually checking the car, receiving mileage lists and administrative processing
- Simple technical work in the housing, such as replacing lamps or batteries
Wat wij vragen
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- In possession of driving license B.
- You speak Romanian, in addition to English
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Problem solving ability
- Providing services
Wat wij bieden
- A versatile position at an international organization in which you can develop yourself and take your own initiatives
- A close, driven and pleasant team to work with
- A collective pension-plan with a low personal contribution
- A health bonus