Recruiter / Support team employee
- Maasdijk (NL)UnknownUnknown
- 40 uur per week
In 2021 we want to focus on growing in the Turkish / Bulgarian market. Because this will be a new group of external employees for NL Jobs we are looking for a person that (in the beginning) can work in a 360 degrees role to recruit and support this group
- Your main task will be combination of work within recruitment team and support team in our main office of NL Jobs in Maasdijk (Westland);
- Part of the work will consist of working with registrations and social media to recruit new candidates mostly Turkish / Bulgarian speakers;
- You will schedule and do interviews with the candidates you selected;
- You will be responsible for handling the associated documents and guiding candidates through the recruitment process;
- You inform effectively selected candidates with all the needed information from NL Jobs side;
- You are in daily contact with colleagues in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe to create the best possible match between vacancies and candidates;
- You support the recruitment coordinator with different recruitment related tasks;
- You report to the recruitment coordinator and the support team manager.
- You are in daily communication with your colleagues from support team;
- You have daily contact with temporary workers by telephone, e-mail, the plan4flex chat and approach the temporary worker in a customer-friendly and customer-oriented way.
- You as support team employee frequently, at set moments and times proactively approached the current group of working temporary workers to ensure their satisfaction and when it’s necessary communicate this information back to the account manager;
- You will be processing the changes in personal dossiers of external employees, leave requests and salary components;
- You will be a part of arrival team where you will perform the general introduction for the newcomers;
NL Jobs is an international employment agency with large clients in the Netherlands. NL Jobs mediates labour migrants from all over Europe for positions at leading companies in horticulture, packaging and logistics. For our main recruitment office in Maasdijk we are immediately looking for a recruiter to strengthen our team.
Because our company is rapidly growing we are constantly investigation new growth opportunities.
Wat wij vragen
We are looking for a colleague for 40 hours per week. You are a fluent in Turkish and at least advanced in English and Dutch language. Bulgarian language is a big plus. Relevant work experience in the field of recruitment, administration or an employment agency is a plus.
- You have good communication skills and you like to get in touch with new people;
- You have higher degree of education;
- Knowledge of the ABU collective labour agreement is preferable;
- You are flexible;
- You have a proactive and positive work attitude and you are able to think in solutions;
- You can perform well under pressure and have a healthy dose of perseverance;
- You have organizational talent and are skilled in dealing with job vacancies, job sites and social media;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
Wat wij bieden
We offer a multidimensional position in a young and growing international company. You get a lot of freedom to shape this new function. In addition, we offer good terms of employment and opportunities for personal development within the organization.
- Salary range: € 2.000 - € 2.500 per month gross.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Possibilities of personal development (training & education)
- Health bonus regulation