Do you want to work abroad? Are you ready for change and do you want a better salary? Do you like to work as an order picker? Come and start working in the Netherlands now at NL Jobs. Along with more than 2,000 other temporary workers. We offer year-round work, weekly payment and personal support. We also provide housing and transport if necessary.
Full-time (temporary employment contract)
Maasvlakte (45 minutes from Rotterdam)
You’re working in a large warehouse. In the first week you have to do a test. This test is in English or Dutch. If you pass this test, you will then receive training as a forklift driver. This is necessary to be able to work as an order picker. If you pass the training you will also receive a certificate. If you don't pass the test, you're going to do production work. Packing printers or sorting packages on the assembly line.
Of course, there are breaks in which you can rest.
- You are fit to do physical work
- You want to work abroad for a longer period (at least 26 weeks)
- You understand Dutch or English
- Changing working hours are no problem for you
- You have a VOG (Certificate of Behavior)
- Having a driver’s license is an advantage
You can earn an extra €2.00 net per day by driving a car of NL jobs
- Having housing in the Netherlands is not necessary
- You do not need your own transport
- No specific certificate is required for this position
- No need for any experience as warehouse worker
- You don’t have to be a forklift driver
Payment € 10.20 per hour (gross)
Working hours 32 to 50 hours a week
Working days Monday to Friday
In high season sometimes also on Saturdays
Accommodations € 97.00 per week
Health insurance € 25.50 per week
Travel (commuting) Free
The Netherlands - Place to be
What to expect...
The Netherlands is a small country located in the Western part of Europe. It is home to over 17 million people, from countless nationalities. The Netherlands is known for it's tall residents, typical traditions and good working/living conditions. Amsterdam (capital), Rotterdam, The Hague and even smaller cities like Leiden and Volendam are worth visiting. All of these cities are located within one hour travel distance from us! Yearly 20 million tourists visit this little country next to the Northsea. NL Jobs gives you the opportunity to both work and experience all the highlights the Netherlands has to offer. Let's cooperate!