Do you want to work abroad? Are you ready for change and do you want a better salary? Do you like to work as an order picker? Come and start working in the Netherlands now at NL Jobs. Along with more than 2,000 other temporary workers. We offer year-round work, weekly payment and personal support. We also provide housing and transport if necessary.
Full-time (temporary employment contract)
Maasvlakte (45 minutes from Rotterdam)
For our logistics customer we are looking for motivated staff who like to work in one of the largest warehouses in the Netherlands with a lot of possibilities. The warehouse where you will be working is more than 100,000 square meters in size. On your first- or second day you have to do a safety test, just to be sure that you understand the safety rules. This test is in English or Dutch. During your first 2 days you will receive a training to become one of the best order pickers. This training is also necessary to understand the basics of the whole process.
When you start working at our client and you are already in possession of a certificate (heftruck and/or reachtruck), your start hourly wage is more than a candidate without this certificates.
To give you an impression of your first week please read the text below:
“The first week for the new employees it's looking like this: Monday they go to the local township to create BSN number, we don't pay for this day. On Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 hours per day, we organize training for them. After the training, we use them into the process until the end of the week. So in the first week, they have 32 working hours.”
In the overview below you can find the overtime allowances. This applies when you work more than 8 hours in a day.
- Between 06:00 AM till 00:00 PM you receive 50% allowance.
- Between 00:00 pm and 06:00 you receive 100% allowance.
- When you work at Saturday, you will 100% allowance about every hour you work.
- When you work at Sunday, you will receive 200% allowance about every hour you work.
- You are fit to do physical work
- You want to work abroad for a longer period (at least 26 weeks)
- You understand Dutch or English
- Changing working hours are no problem for you
- You have a VOG (Certificate of Behavior)
- Having a driver’s license is an advantage
You can earn an extra €5.00 net per day by driving a car of NL jobs
- Having housing in the Netherlands is not necessary
- You do not need your own transport
- No specific certificate is required for this position
- No need for any experience as warehouse worker
- You don’t have to be a forklift driver
Payment € 10.20 per hour (gross)
Working hours 32 to 50 hours a week
Working days Monday to Friday
In high season sometimes also on Saturdays
Accommodations € 101.85 per week
Health insurance € 28.14 per week
Travel (commuting) Free
The Netherlands - Place to be
What to expect...
The Netherlands is a small country located in the Western part of Europe. It is home to over 17 million people, from countless nationalities. The Netherlands is known for it's tall residents, typical traditions and good working/living conditions. Amsterdam (capital), Rotterdam, The Hague and even smaller cities like Leiden and Volendam are worth visiting. All of these cities are located within one hour travel distance from us! Yearly 20 million tourists visit this little country next to the Northsea. NL Jobs gives you the opportunity to both work and experience all the highlights the Netherlands has to offer. Let's cooperate!