Do you want to work abroad? Are you ready for change and do you want a better salary? Do you like to work as a warehouse worker? Come and start working in the Netherlands now at NL Jobs. Along with more than 2,000 other temporary workers. We offer year-round work, weekly payment and personal support. We also provide housing and transport if necessary.
Full-time (temporary employment contract)
You're going to work in a large sorting center. Here you will be the sorter of the packages. Packages that come in must be put on the assembly line. At the end of the line, the packages must be placed on roll containers by postcode.
Of course, there are breaks in which you can rest.
- You are fit to do physically heavy work
The packages can weigh more than 30 kilos
- You want to work abroad for a longer period (at least 26 weeks)
- You understand Dutch, English or Polish
- Changing working hours are no problem for you
- Having a driver’s license is an advantage
You can earn an extra €5.00 net per day by driving a car of NL jobs
- Having housing in the Netherlands is not necessary
- You do not need your own transport
- No specific certificate is required for this position
- No need for any experience as warehouse worker
Payment € 13.27 per hour (gross)
Working hours 20 to 45 hours a week
Working days 7 days a week
Accommodation € 120,00 per week
Health insurance € 37,50 per week
Travel (commuting) Free, arranged by NL Jobs
The Netherlands - Place to be
What to expect...
The Netherlands is a small country located in the Western part of Europe. It is home to over 17 million people, from countless nationalities. The Netherlands is known for it's tall residents, typical traditions and good working/living conditions. Amsterdam (capital), Rotterdam, The Hague and even smaller cities like Leiden and Volendam are worth visiting. All of these cities are located within one hour travel distance from us! Yearly 20 million tourists visit this little country next to the Northsea. NL Jobs gives you the opportunity to both work and experience all the highlights the Netherlands has to offer. Let's cooperate!